Traditional Thai massage, also called Nuad Phaen Boran (taj.) is a traditional Thai treatment method performed with hands. It is deeply enrooted in ayurveda, yoga and Chinese medicine. Thai massage combines mostly elements of acupressure and stretching. The main purpose of this massage is to improve circulation and restore balance in the body. Thai massage can be used in specific diseases, but it is also an ideal form of relaxation, increasing immunity and improving range of motion in the joints.
Benefits for our body:
- improves the circulation of blood and lymph,
- improves the immune system,
- maintains and improves the elasticity of muscles, tendons and ligaments,
- maintains and improves range of motion in the joints,
- reduces pain sensations (eg., Migraine),
- improves functioning of internal organs,
- slows down the aging process,
- improves the overall body shape,
- general relaxation, improves well-being.